Foundation Production Brief

In this project I will be creating a front page, contents page and a double page spread of a new music magazine. All images and text used must be original, produced by candidate, minimum of FOUR images per candidate.

Wednesday 24 February 2010

Front cover planning

I have taken this picture from the Internet as a guide for what I want to use as my back ground on my magazine. I will take a pictures of some boarded up houses near me. The reason i want to take this picture is because my it relates to the stereotypical background of my genre and it will be an insight used to portray the artists background. This picture represents the conventions of a drug dealers lifestyle. Boarded up houses are used as a shelter from police to move drugs and craft them. This should interest the audience as this is a stereotypical rappers lifestyle before they become an artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment